March 29, 2010

Craft Room V1.0

The craft room has finally reached a comfortable, user friendly state.  It is clean, fairly organized and ready to serve as playroom and home office.



Ok, so I've still got a table covered in random stuff, but that's pretty normal for my craft room.


I'm not sure I'm capable of keeping a desk top clean, so the home office will always be in a perpetual state of needing to be cleaned.  Fortunately, I can work among chaos and do regularly purge things from the top of my desk.


I will be starting the hunt for craft room friendly furniture now.  I'm thinking about a combination of a couple of banquet tables (which I have 2 of) and some comfy chairs.  Must have a good spot to sit and knit up here. Jocyln has already claimed her favorite spot for lounging in the craft room.


Jacy is more likely to be wandering or trying to get into what ever I might be working on at the time.  But when she sits by herself, it is usually on top of or near the heat register, since she just can't be too warm.


So that's it, clean enough to use and ready to be furnished.  Painting this room will wait until I put in more built in shelves and the like, but I'm happy with version 1 of my craft room.


1 comment:

  1. I love the wall color and your ribbon dispensing method! Genius!

    ReplyDelete